- 12 Oreo Cookies
- 4 cups marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 Box French vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Cadbury Cream Egg
- Pour marshmallows into a large microwave safe bowl, drizzle water over top. Microwave for 1 minute. Remove and whisk to combine. Set aside. Cut Cadburry Cream Eggs in half long way.
- Heat heavy cream, combine with chocolate chips until chips are melted, let cool to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl combine pudding mix and milk. Beat with whisk for 2 minutes. Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Crumble Oreo’s and add to the bottom of Mason Jar. Add about ¼ cup marshmallow to Jar, on top of Oreo’s. Layer 1/2 cup of pudding over Marshmallow. Layer chocolate chips combination over pudding.
- Finish with a dollop of marshmallow and halved Cadbury Cream Egg.
- Repeat for each Jar.