I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup pre-made lemonade
- juice of 1 lemon
- lemon slices
- seltzer/club soda
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Add the blackberries to a small sauce pan and mash them with a fork or potato masher until broken down into small bits.
- Add the sugar, water and lemonade and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer over low-medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Strain the mixture to remove the bits of blackberry, add the juice from the lemon and refrigerate the liquid until cooled.
- Once cooled, pour the liquid evenly among 4 glasses filled with ice cubes.
- Add seltzer until glass is full.
- Garnish with lemon slices, mint and extra blackberries.
Give this recipe a little kick by adding some Blackberry flavored Vodka!