Striving to be the ONLY Realtors you will ever need.
Deep roots and strong ties. That’s what drives Pete Dufresne to go above and beyond for his clients.
In 2007, Pete founded Spectrum Real Estate Consultants on a simple idea: to make the real estate experience great for every buyer and seller. With his team of experts at his side, he continues to provide one-of-a-kind service in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut.
His personal mission is helping property owners and buyers reach their unique goals, whether it means getting top dollar for their listing, or finding their dream home. For Pete, nothing’s better than making customers happy with his buying, selling, and investing expertise.
He loves to take part in residential renovation projects that help rebuild local communities. And in his spare time, he loves to build upon his knowledge of investing and financial planning.
Pete owns rental property throughout northern Rhode Island, and he enjoys reading, traveling, and spending time with his family.
Here’s more about Pete’s dedication:
• He held six officer positions at the NRI Board of REALTORS (including as president in 2018)
• He’s received the NRI Board of REALTORS’s highest award, the Platinum Diamond Sales Award, every year since 2015
• He received the Golden “R” Award in 2018 for his commitment to the board
• He received the Richard Fontaine Award in 2014 for his service to the board
• He’s a board member of RI Realtor’s Young Professionals Network
• For 10+ years, he’s been a member of the Keller Williams Agent Leadership Council
• He was a member of the Realtor Political Action Committee